The new High Contrast projectors released from Epson break the mould for watery projected images. With crisp, rich colours adding substance to your viewing, these dynamic High Definition projectors are the first to put real meaning behind “Home Cinema.”
The EH-R4000 and the EH-R2000 have over 65 and 40 (respectively) times the native contrast ratio of Epson’s first home theatre projectors released in 2002. The elevated native contrast in combination with ground breaking technology has made a world first for a dynamic contrast of 1,000,000:1.
So what allows for this amazing performance? Let us look at the specifics:
- 3LCD reflective panels – help to create a sharp crisp image, eliminating any grainy texture
- A massive 1,000,000:1 contrast with DeepBlack and auto-iris
- Increased aperture ratio – creates film like, smooth texture
- Hi-speed motion response – sharp image detail that removes the blur in fast paced scenes
- 1,200 ANSI lumens – for a range of screen sizes
- HQV Vida processor – high quality video processor for sharpness and clarity to details
- ISF certified – a professional standard that ensures correct colour calibration
- Frame interpolation – a video processor creates interim frames for smoother motion
- Cinema filter
- Fujinon Lens
- 2.1x power zoom & focus with wide lens shift range – which can be controlled via the remote
- Lamp life of up to 4000hours
- HDMI CEC – enables the control of connected devices
- Various Input interfaces
- Anamorphic lens support –for cinemascope viewing
Bursting with the latest technology, these High Contrast Projectors from Epson have set the bar for Home Cinema Entertainment. They can be easily integrated into your existing home theatre and will not drain the power with smart engineering ensuring they have a small carbon footprint.
Contact our Audio Visual Consultancy Team on 1300 369 451 for more information.