Nowadays, work takes place in more than just the office. With the latest developments in technology, you and your colleagues can stay active and productive wherever you happen to be. Workspaces are reflecting this change by adapting their layout to incorporate more huddle spaces, where small groups of employees can collaborate for any amount of time.
- Space per employee is shrinking – by 2018, it is expected to be half as much as it was in 2010.
- A major reason for this is cost; however, another factor is that colleagues want the flexibility to work together whenever they need to.
- There are already traditional meeting spaces for this very purpose, and these are ideal for collaborations among 10 to 20 people at a conference table, but businesses often require a solution for smaller, more informal groups. This has led to the birth of the huddle space in many organisations and SMBs.
What We Provide
- Video collaboration systems, including virtual meeting rooms, that bring in-room and remote collaborators face to face
- Interactive touchscreen displays
- Audiovisual solutions and technology that turn spaces into collaboration hubs
- Huddles Spaces typically feature equipment such as a video conferencing solution, LCD or LED monitor, a small central table that allows for sitting or standing, an interactive or regular whiteboard and chairs (optional).
Why Work With InSight Systems?
We advocate for the transformation of workplaces from isolated cubicles to open spaces and huddle rooms that inspire collaboration and change meetings from discussions into time for productive work. Working with our Connected Vision partners and global partner AVI-SPL, we have designed and deployed more meeting spaces than any other integrator. We are committed to putting innovation into practice.